论婚姻|心理咨询

你们的结合要保留空隙

让天堂的风在你们中间舞动

let there be spaces in your togetherness,

And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

彼此相爱,但不要制造爱的枷锁

Love one another but make not a bond of love:

在你们灵魂的两岸之间,让爱成为涌动的海洋

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

倒满彼此的酒杯,但不可只从一个杯子啜饮

Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup.

分享你们的面包,但不可只把同一块面包享用

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

一起欢笑,载歌载舞

但容许对方的独处

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

就像琵琶的弦

虽然在同一首音乐中颤动

然而你是你,我是我,彼此独立

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music .

交出你的心灵,但不是由对方保管

Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping.

因为惟有生命之手,才能容纳你的心灵

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

站在一起,却不可太过接近

And stand together, yet not too near together:

君不见,寺庙的梁柱各自耸立,

橡树与松柏,也不在彼此的阴影中生长

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.

摘自 | 《先知》 纪伯伦 著 冰心 译

欢迎留言与我们互动,期待与你相遇

返回顶部